Comment on page
Matt Huang is a Founding Member of Unitas Foundation. He is also a General Partner at Outliers Fund and Aranya Founders Fund, and a Venture Partner at Draper Dragon.
Prior to Outliers, Mr. Huang was a Vice President of Product Management at Proofpoint, and was the Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of Armorize Technologies (acquired by Proofpoint). Mr. Huang led Armorize in product management, product marketing, business development, and finance. Prior to Armorize, he served as a Consultant for McKinsey & Company, where he advised technology customers in globalization strategies and devised new product roadmaps. Mr. Huang also served key roles at Sasson International Holdings, a corporate venture capital of Microelectronics Technology, Inc. (MTI), where he developed new product roadmaps and made strategic venture investments in high growth internet and wireless companies. He also served as the Special Assistant to the Chairman of MTI Group.
Mr. Huang holds a MBA degree from Stanford University and a BBA degree in International Business from National Taiwan University.
- Unitas Foundation Jan 2022 - present Founding Member
- Draper Dragon May 2022 - Present Venture Partner
- Outliers Fund Jul 2020 - Feb 2022 General Partner
- Proofpoint Inc (nasdaq: PFPT) Sep 2013 - Jun 2018 VP Product Management
- Armorize Technologies, Inc. Jan 2006 - Sep 2013 Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business MBA, Global Management; Entrepreneurship
- National Taiwan University International Business Management