Comment on page
Co-Founder and Board Member
Mr. Winston Hsiao 蕭滙宗 is a Co-Founder and Board Member of the Unitas Foundation. He is also Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer to XREX Inc., a blockchain-enabled financial institution servicing emerging market users and businesses.
Mr. Hsiao is an economist, serial entrepreneur, active crypto trader, and angel investor in a number of start-ups in Asia. He founded Taiwan’s first Bitcoin exchange BTCEx-TW in 2014. He is also the founder and CEO of Verico International. After having grown up in India, Hsiao has an acute understanding of the challenges faced by SMEs and merchants in emerging markets. His role as Unitas Foundation combines his passion for financial inclusion and his expertise in blockchain and cross-border payment. Winston divides his time between Taipei and India.
- Unitas Foundation Aug 2022 - present Co-Founder & Board Member
- XREXAug 2018 - presentCo-Founder & Chief Revenue Officer
- BTCEx-TW 2014 - 2015Founder & CEO
- Verico International 2006 - presentFounder & CEO
- Savitribai Phule Pune University 2001 - 2004 Bachelor, Business Commerce