Comment on page
Unitas Privacy and Cookies Policy
Updated date: July 31, 2023
2. Why do we collect and what information do we collect?
We collect limited data from you when you use our Services and for the purpose of providing services to you. This information includes your non-custodial wallet address, the IP addresses from which you connect, and transactional information (including bidding, minting, converting, and redeeming). We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
3. How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect or receive to support your use of our Services under the Unitas Service Agreement.
4. Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to maintain the Unitas Protocol with support from third parties. In addition, we may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may collect or process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose. In addition, you agree that we may share the collected information with a third party to provide the Services you request under the Unitas Service Agreement.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
6. How long do we keep your information?
7. How do we keep your information safe?
We use organizational and technical measures designed to protect the security and confidentiality of any information we process. However, no system is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose personal data or any collected data.
8. What are your privacy rights?
You have the right to stop using our Services by disconnecting your wallet.