Comment on page
Metamask wallet related
- 1.Connect wallet to Unitas protocol
- 2.Click the metamask icon
- 3.Click "Add Unitas tokens to Wallet
Unitas token addresses:
- The first time you mint/burn or convert, you will have to approve the token to be converted. This gives the Unitas Protocol permission to convert that token from your wallet.
- Metamask has recently added an additional security step. User can now limit the amount of tokens a smart contract can access. If the user reached the limit, they will need to approve additional token amounts.